4480 S Holly Street
Cherry Hills Village CO, 80111
$649.11 per sqft
Built in 2022
Courtesy of KENTWOOD REAL ESTATE DTC, LLC, Elizabeth Hotz, Listing Contact: [email protected],303-601-5253
Completed in 2022, this magnificent masterpiece offers an exceptional blend of modern elegance & Colorado charm in the heart of Cherry Hills Village. The impressiveness of this home is accentuated by geothermal heating, whole-house water purification system, Tesla powerwalls & commercial solar panels, a nod to its commitment to clean/sustainable living. Step inside and immediately be greeted by the meticulous design & state-of-the-art technology that defines this smart house. The spacious interior seamlessly flows from room to room, offering abundant natural light & exceptional views. The custom chef's kitchen is a true showpiece! Boasting high-end appliances (including dual dishwashers & chiller drawers), exquisite finishes & walk-in caterer's pantry, it's open to the spectacular living room. Floor-to-ceiling windows & stone fireplace, plus vaulted ceiling with wood beam accents accentuate the space. Step out to the 1,400 sqft deck complete w/outdoor fireplace & built-in grill. The main floor primary suite dazzles with a personal fireplace, private deck access, radiant bathroom floors, dual smart toilets, dual walk-in closets & enormous tandem shower. Work from home in style in the adjacent dual main floor offices. Upstairs you'll find 5 spacious ensuite bedrooms - the west bedroom even has its own private entrance. Retreat to the 3rd floor rooftop, offering picturesque views of the front range & pastoral neighborhood setting. The walkout basement paints a world of its own, featuring a guest suite, game area, bespoke bar & two-sided fireplace. Escape to the movie theater, stay active in the gym, or rejuvenate in the wellness room w/Sunlighten Infrared Sauna. The expansive 2-acre lot extends beyond the fence line. Pre-engineered for a pool, you can easily customize your outdoor oasis further. This home is more than a residence; it's a lifestyle. From innovative technology to luxurious amenities, every aspect has been meticulously curated to exceed your expectations.
August 9, 2023
October 28, 2023
4480 S Holly Street
Cherry Hills Village CO, 80111
Audio/Video Controls, Breakfast Nook, Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Eat-in Kitchen, Elevator, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, High Speed Internet, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Primary Suite, Sauna, Smart Ceiling Fan, Smart Lights, Smart Thermostat, Smart Window Coverings, Smoke Free, Sound System, Utility Sink, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Wired for Data
Bar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Solar Hot Water, Washer, Water Purifier, Water Softener
Concrete, Tile, Wood
Basement, Circulating, Gas, Living Room, Other, Outside, Primary Bedroom, Recreation Room
Active Solar, Forced Air, Geothermal, Radiant Floor, Solar
Balcony, Barbecue, Gas Grill, Lighting, Playground, Private Yard, Smart Irrigation, Covered, Deck, Front Porch, Patio, Rooftop, Wrap Around
Corner Lot, Irrigated, Landscaped, Level, Near Public Transit, Sloped, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Cherry Creek 5
Other Property Details
220 Volts, Concrete, Dry Walled, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s), Exterior Access Door, Finished, Floor Coating, Heated Garage, Insulated Garage, Lighted, Oversized, Oversized Door, Smart Garage Door, Storage
Green Building Features
Construction, HVAC, Insulation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 11:29 PM UTC, 10/28/2023