1147 Country Club Parkway
Castle Rock CO, 80108
$672.87 per sqft
Built in 2023
Courtesy of LIV Sotheby's International Realty, Stacie Chadwick, Listing Contact:
This rare and refined Sterling Custom Home offers a twist on tradition by combining a contemporary mountain design with beautifully crafted Craftsman exterior elements. Situated on a gorgeous 1 acre+ tree-lined lot in the sought after and gated Village at Castle Pines community, this 4 bedroom | 6 bathroom home is nestled in the trees and offers every interior and exterior feature that today's discerning buyer expects. With an open concept floor plan, soaring ceiling heights, an enormous main floor owner's retreat, and incredible indoor | outdoor living spaces, this gorgeous home is equally suited to entertaining family and friends alike. Unlike any other property in The Village, 1147 Country Club Parkway is one worth waiting for. In addition, this stunning home is part of a unique 3-home haven perfectly suited for a multi-generational enclave. Contact listing agent for additional information on the adjacent 1143 and 1145 Country Club Parkway homes. PLEASE SEE VIDEO FOR ADDITIONAL FEATURES | CONTACT LISTING AGENT FOR FLOOR PLANS | SPECS. Award-winning Sterling Custom Homes is not only the most sought after, prolific builder in the coveted Village at Castle Pines community, they are the preeminent luxury builder in all of Douglas County. With an unprecedented focus on innovation, attention to detail, and customer satisfaction, Sterling fully elevates the client experience process while seamlessly blending the creative design elements and unparalleled construction quality that every custom homeowner demands. Each Sterling home is as identifiable from an integrity perspective as it is unique from a detail aspect, differentiating Sterling from every other home builder on the market. In a transaction-based industry, the professionals at Sterling Custom Homes focuses instead on incomparable client service. Their goal, with every home that they build, is to exceed expectations. In a world marked by measurement, a Sterling Custom Home stands alone.
February 1, 2022
August 30, 2023
1147 Country Club Parkway
Castle Rock CO, 80108
Barbecue, Gas Valve, Lighting, Private Yard, Covered, Deck, Front Porch, Patio
Other Property Details
Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Playground, Pool, Security, Tennis Court(s), Trail(s)
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 11:59 PM UTC, 8/30/2023