7916 Forest Keep Circle
Parker CO, 80134
$641.03 per sqft
Built in 2023
Courtesy of Pink Realty, Monica Breckenridge, Listing Contact:
Modern flair and contemporary elegance are found in this luxurious, new construction home located on 2.18 acres in the renowned, gated community of the Colorado Golf Club. Built by a premiere custom home builder known for excellent craftsmanship and exquisite design. Attention to detail and superior finishes are found in every room. This splendid home features 7,097 SF including 4 BRs, 4.5 Bathrooms, and a 4-car garage with storage and work area. A grand foyer leads you into this astonishing home. The main level features a great room with soaring ceilings, a fireplace, wine cellar, and direct access to the balcony. The gourmet island kitchen has professional grade appliances and a walk-in prep pantry. The main level has a over sized walk-in wine cellar with built in cooling and shelving. The dining room and kitchen both walk out to a deck and grilling area. Main level features an office that makes it convenient to work from home with built-in shelves and countertop. The beautiful owner’s suite located on the main floor has massive open windows with access to a private balcony with views of the great outdoors, a lavish 5pc Spa Bathroom, and custom walk-in closet accompanied with a private laundry area. A family entry off the garage leads into the mud room and the hall allowing direct access to the great room. The contemporary iron stair rails lead you to an upper level which includes 2 bedrooms with private baths, a bonus room, and a roof deck. The finished basement includes a guest suite and private bath, a recreation room with a wet bar, a game area, gym, and unfinished mechanical area for additional storage. Buyers can customize this amazing home by selecting finishes that promote their own personality such as light fixtures, countertops, sinks, faucets, and paint tones. This stunning home is in the award- winning Douglas County school district & is minutes away from shopping, restaurants, and entertainment.
February 7, 2023
November 29, 2023
7916 Forest Keep Circle
Parker CO, 80134
Breakfast Nook, Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Corian Counters, Eat-in Kitchen, Elevator, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, High Speed Internet, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Primary Suite, Quartz Counters, Smart Lights, Smart Thermostat, Smoke Free, Utility Sink, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Wired for Data
Bar Fridge, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Down Draft, Freezer, Microwave, Oven, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Smart Appliances, Wine Cooler
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Basement, Gas, Great Room, Living Room, Recreation Room
Balcony, Barbecue, Garden, Gas Grill, Lighting, Private Yard, Rain Gutters, Covered, Deck, Patio, Rooftop, Wrap Around
Landscaped, Master Planned, Mountainous, Near Public Transit, Sloped
Contemporary, Mountain Contemporary
Other Property Details
Association Fee Frequency
220 Volts, Concrete, Oversized, Storage
Buyer Agency Compensation
Green Building Features
Appliances, Construction, HVAC, Insulation, Lighting, Roof, Thermostat, Water Heater, Windows
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 6:03 PM UTC, 11/29/2023